BuildCert was established by Brendan Sidney, an experienced Energy Consultant and Retrofit expert. Our aim is to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and homes in line with the Ireland’s Climate Action Plan. We cut out the complexity of building upgrades for our clients, offering simple professional advise and tailored solutions based on individual needs. Every building is different so we carry out technical assessments before we offer advice on upgrades. This ensures that we can guarantee results for our clients.
Our multi skilled staff provide services nationwide for both the domestic and commercial sector. No job is too big or too small. We are delighted to offer our services to homeowners, construction companies and everything in between.
- Bsc Eng Con Management. (Sligo IT)
- Level 6 Energy Rating Domestic. (SEAI)
- level 6 Energy Rating Commercial. (SEAI)
- SEAI Technical Assessor ( SEAI)
- NZEB Design and Implementation (DIT)
- FETAC Qualibuild Train the Trainer (ITB)
- Registered NSAI Air Tightness Testing (NSAI)
- LEVEL 1 Thermography (IIRTB)
- Registered Sound Acoustic Testing( Solent University Southampton)
- National award Trade skills Plastercraft .1st place (FAS/fetac)
- National award Apprentice of the year. 2nd place.(FAS/fetac).
BuildCert is committed to educating Ireland about the benefits of energy efficiency as we move toward a greener future. If you have any questions about what we do or how you can improve your energy consumption just get in touch. We are happy to help.