BuildCert can provide quantity surveying services in both the domestic and commercial building works. Our experienced surveyors work with clients from design concepts through to works and eventually project completion. We endeavour to provide a tailored solution to each client to maximise what can be achieved within their budget.
BuildCert Quantity Surveying Services
- Feasibility Study – initial Budgets from Scheme Designs and client concepts
- Value Engineering – identifying potential cost savings and advising on more economical construction solutions
- Tender Documentation – preparation of pricing documentation to go out to tender
- Tender Analysis – analysing returned tenders and issuing recommendation for contractor selection
- Contractor Negotiation – negotiating on cost with Main Contractor before Contracts are signed
- Post-Contract Cost Control – recommendations for contractor payments & valuing variations
- Final Account Negotiation
- Measurement & Re-measurement of Quantities
- Building Contract Advice
- Cash Flow Forecasts
For more information on Quantity Surveying or any of our services please contact us today.